Sunday, May 01, 2005

Endah Villa Blackout

Pitch black at Endah Villa Sri Petaling.. And it was very.. very.. hot for no fan.. And fortunately it was quite windy.. ^_^

So since we couldn't get online, all of us in the house hung out at the living room. Samuel and I were practicing for the fellowship later on with my laptop [which ran on battery].

Samuel, Kasuma, and Yohannes went out for Dim Sum for it was hot and blackout [nothing to do and got bored] and left Notto and I at home. We were too lazy to go out.. spend energy and $$$ ^_^

So we were just playing around with Notto's camcoder [which had night vision in it]. Recording some stuffs [hope we didn't get any of those 'phenomenon' ^_^]

Anyway.. the electricity just came.. and I'm goin to sleep.. ^_^
Goodnight then..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah endah villa always black out one !!

cerebellum said...

yeah.. shit.. and the worst thing is that i didn't have my battery stand by for my laptop.. (-_-')

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. you are funny man :) .. charge while using .. and take out the batt while finish charging :)