Thursday, May 19, 2005

Boring days and Star Wars III

Not much of special occasion recently; being lonely in everything. I don't seem to catch up with everyone; getting with my housemates, DotA; getting with Ahmed, Mukmin, Tsiu Weng, the Apprentice. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I am not in the mood of playing DotA whenever the others are playing, which makes me a dumb player. Have been asking for Apprentice DVD from Johan, he's been busy playing DotA with the others. As if I'm destined to be alone all along.. :-(

Watched Star Wars III today with Ahmed, Donny, and Asrul [that new title of traitor should go to Mukmin; he planned and booked the ticket, but he missed it]. Anyway, what a long movie [two and a half hour], but interesting and nice war scenes; I can just comment that the scenes and camera angle is not perfect from my point of view.

And I just knew that the old Star Wars were actually the episode 3-6. I was really young when I watched that movie and didn't even know what was going on. And I thought that these new Star Wars are just a complete remake of the old one. So.. why watch the old one while I can enjoy the new special effects of the new Star Wars [I thought ^_^]. I think I should watch the old Star Wars again. ^_^

Bad news that my dear Olympus Mju Mini has scratches on it [I lent my brother, in which he lent to others] and that really upset me. Damn I loved that camera.

Anyway, we're goin to Genting tomorrow and spend a night there. Just hope that I can survive everything and restore my mood. I'm so afraid that everything happens is going to upset me these days. Things may just turn out different and screws everything up, including joy. Not that I am becoming pesimistic, but there are times like this [I'm still a human ^_^].

So.. I'm gonna be off for one and half day. ^_^
Hope that things are going right.

2 comments:

Wimal said...

Your brother should pay for a new camera. WTF man, allowing scratches on that thing. If your brother complain, ask him go ask money from his friends. MCB!

Btw, if you don't want to use that method, you can alwiz forgive him. ;) Nothing can turn back time. Nothing is permanent also. Nothing last forever mah. :)

cerebellum said...

ahh.. don't be like that la..
i feel bad also. but my head was kindda hot when i wrote that blog.. that's what kept me goin..

anyway.. i'm cool with it..
my bro said that he would arrange something with his friend. but i stated to him that if he's pay for the new camera, i dont waht.. he's my brother after all..

what kind of big brother i am if i count every penny from my little brother.. ^_^

be cool. ^_^
may the force be with u.. hahahaa..