Sunday, May 15, 2005

Weekend @ MidValley

Weekend had not been like this for quite some time. Midvalled with the entire house (Notto, Yohannes, Samuel, and Kasuma), Johan, Thomas, and Andy for movies. And it had also been some time since I took pictures with them.. so.. ^_^


while waiting for the others to come down, why not have some pictures..


Even I've had my late lunch with Kasuma before we depart, I just can't stand not having Nando's.. So.. Utadakimasu.. ^_^


Andy and Yohannes.. Cheers.. ^_^


And two rows straight of movie (as usual ^_^)

[http://www.orlando-bloom-france.com/Filmographie/KingdomOfHeaven/KingdomOfHeaven.html]

It was midnight movie, and though some of us felt kindda sleepy, watching this movie is the right move. We just had a good laughs. ^_^

[http://www.empiremovies.com/posters.php?id=1687]

Dim sum when we reached home couldn't be avoided and as soon as I got home, I feel like doing my mobile game (knowing the due date is very close) and finally submitted the file.

Wish me luck ^_^

No comments: