Monday, May 30, 2005

Getting ill.. :-(

Damn.. what a night just now.. I couldn't sleep, felt very sick (I think I just had a fever), and a terrible headache all night. Plus I felt that my entire body was so heavy [even now, but much better].

I don't know what's wrong with my head, but it seems that my brain was forced to think (as in forced to use the capacity of the brain into max) resulting my brain was very exhausted.

This may sound funny, but durin the sleep, it seems that I was to built some systems that involves transmission tower; so I was thinking how the hell I should make the tower send and receive signal. Pretty odd eh? ^_^

Anyway.. I've got better now.. but still don't know if I'm goin to class today.
Btw, Kasuma had the same thing too.. ^_^ Fever and headache.. [maybe it was the fried rice yesterday that was too oily]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing related with the friend rice man .. its the fever trend now :) lotsa people having fever and flu recently .. weather perhaps ?

and yeah .. u are heavy ... cos u are FAT :P wahahahah .. kidding dude .. laugh more .. so that u wont feel SICK :)

get well soon :)