Saturday, May 28, 2005

Boring SIP and spoiled 6600 [again]

[sigh.. :-|] Another SIP [Strategic Information Planning] subject to go before BPR [Business Process Reengineering] that dues on 31st and 3rd respectively..

And I hate business subjects.. in which this is what I have been avoiding and get into IT, but I don't think I can escape from this.. :-(

It's just not my domain; talking bout these business strategy and all..

Actually I was rather stressed up yesterday for this SIP; that I didn't understand anything and assignment due date was close [not to mention I have to pass up my part for my member to see].

But above all, the worst thing comes: the breakdown of my Nokia 6600 [again], and I think this one is for real. It has been dead since yesterday and have not been working since. And the worst thing is that it was dead at the time I needed it most; when I was in the middle of sms with my gf.. hahaha.. :-(

Anyway.. I'm still here.. not going anywhere becoz of the damn SIP project. [sigh.. :-|]

No comments: