Friday, April 29, 2005

To defend.. or not to defend

Sometimes in our life, shit happens.. a lot. And one of the shits happening is arguments between even closest friends. In most cases, one tend to want to win in arguments; even in simple one by defending one's idea. But the most powerful force is the action to defend the pride of one during arguments.

Well.. today I learn something that I hope I can apply this concept throughout my life [though I am not sure, but I'll try my best]. Leave out your pride in such a fight. I admit that it would be a tough decision to make. As if it is the sign of surrender to the opponent and allowing your friend [in which so called 'opponent' in this case] having the feeling of victory and may as well think of such a coward you are [and in some case provoking to others of your cowardly].

Well.. Let me tell you all.. If you do not take decision for peace, a greater war would come between you. So let the shame be, and peace come rather than let the pride stand still and the war goes. Do not defend your pride for war, but surrender everything for peace.

Cheers.. ^_^

No comments: