Friday, April 29, 2005

Result on sem 2 got fcuk-ed up

Damn.. Result is out and very much not satisfying..
I've got only 7/15 for PFI (Programming for Internet) and 9/15 from PI (Professional Issues). Both are 2nd lower class; and for PFI, that's pretty damn close to 3rd class.

And I don't feel good know that since PFI was such a good experience learning it.. Programming in such a low level (I did the file transfer module), and still the result is disappointing.

I don't give a damn for PI anyway.. since [although I did get some lessons] I am not interested too much in it, but that's fine with me.

But anyway.. the hell with the score; the most important thing is that I've got the knowledge I wanted. That was one hell of an experience for PFI project back then.. ^_^

2 comments:

cerebellum said...

haha.. tengq.. tengq buat dukungannya.. ^_^

i appreciate it.. :-)

Anonymous said...

no worry dude ... everyone got the fucked up result for PFI ! and everyone is cursing santosh !