Sunday, April 17, 2005

Movie Day

Well.. I just had three movies straight in one day with Notto, Samuel, Thomas, and Kasuma [though Kasuma left after the second movie ^_^]. 16.05, 18.50, and 21.00. And let me tell you, it was tiring. Plus the second movie was not that nice anyway.

Sahara, a funny but yet quite an action movie.. I liked it. ^_^ It's like National Treasure, but I liked this more. Plus, the funny parts are damn funny.. ^_^


White Noise, about E.V.P. [Electronic Voice Phenomenon], which happen to be a true phenomenon [www.aaevp.com], but I did't really like it.. It was kind of boring and 'phenomenal' ^_^ hahaha..


Coach Carter, a family drama about a typical high school loosers who played basketball and eventually made it and it is a true story btw.


Well.. that was my day after the fellowship.. and I ended up very exhausted. ^_^
Next time two rounds would be enough for the day. ^_^

1 comment:

cerebellum said...

iya dong.. tapi masih ada projek lain.. bukan fyp sih.. projek kelas biasa aja lo.. ^_^

gd luck deh buat u di sono len.. ^_^