Wednesday, April 27, 2005

2 BPR class and a sore throat

2 sessions of BPR class today.. And lemme tell you that it's boring.
Not that the lesson is boring [well.. a bit, but not really ^_^], but it was the room's atmosphere was so warm that made me very much uncomfortable being in the class. I was literally sweating in the class.

I couldn't do any practical work given [fortunately the lecturer was quite lenient and half of the class were missing halfway the session], and I couldn't get connected to the Internet; which made me lost the mood of the day. ^_^

Well the mood was restored with CS with Wimal and Mukmin.. That was a good game by the way.. ^_^ even with the sore throat that I have been 'ehem.. ehem..' all the time since I woke up.. Haha.. ^_^

Dinner as usual today, but with all four member complete (Ahmed, Wimal, Mukmin, and myself) after 2 weeks we haven't been practically being together; plus Tsiu Weng at the Coffee Zone. Nice meals.. ^_^

Got home 10 something thinking of going straight to shower and sleep, but saw Die Hard 2 on HBO that Kasuma was watching and of course.. I can't help myself not watching it.. ^_^

No comments: