Thursday, April 20, 2006

OverTime plan

Okay.. bad news for me.. We're gonna have overtime on Saturday and Sunday. One of the department is moving to another floor; so we've got to setup the network again, the computers, all the cablings, and finally, get it working again so that those guys can get to work on Monday.

IT life sucks eh? Sometimes I've been wondering if I've got the right job or not. I simply don't like the overtime here coz I'm not paid for it. And they expect us to get to log in at work before 8. So literally speaking if I've got an overtime until 4 am, I still have to come to office before 8.

And the worst of this case is that I was supposed to handle computer and slide operation on an Easter service this Saturday. I've seen the rehearsal and that was cool.. in which makes me more wanting to be there in the service. Instead, this bloody (so called) IT-related-job makes me miss this event.

Frankly speaking, I've been wanting this special Easter service since a couple of months ago. I thought that I should do something in a larget scope. The chance comes when (GAMKI - Gerakan Angkatan Muda Kristen Indonesia / Indonesian Youth Christian Movement) was trying to set up an Easter event in public scope. Well.. I guess I'll just pass the slides I've prepared to someone else then..

Btw, Happy Easter still.. ^_^

No comments: