Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Installing...

Busy and hectic days are coming.. the ISS guy from KL is here installing SAP on our machine. I think I need to read more of the manuals. Everything is literally there, but too detail (which is good I suppose) and time consuming to read all of them. But eventually, having someone to know detail is better.

Installing SAP is not so easy as it looks.. Problems with this and that comes from the operating system side (in this case, AIX) that we have to configure this and that..

We have no expertise in AIX for sure.. (those 5 days training were obviously nothing compared to a real time issues we're dealing with, but it helps for sure)

I don't think I can make it to stay back at office tonight.. Got an appointment with doctor at 6; don't know what's happening to my stomach.. I had blood in my feces this morning and it shocked the hell out of me.. Time to NOT playing with this anymore.

No comments: