Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday...

Bloody OT for yesterday really knocked me down for the day. I was terribly exhausted. Had some discussion yesterday morning regarding some church programme we're trying to do.. and head to office at noon.

Did the cabling when I reached office and straight for some testing. It turned out to be pretty nice though. But some messy problems occurred, some cables are misplaced, etc.

I could see some inconsistencies about the work management during this time. We've managed to get some work done worth half to an hour and those guys decided to move the partition 30 centimeters towards the wall. And that means redoing everything.

Finally I managed to get off the office before 8 pm and had dinner outside; reached home at 10 and get some rest.

Monday morning.. a hectic day.. woke up hesitately but I really had to coz I've got to drive to work today and surely caught up with traffic jam (mondays.. :-|).

SAP Basis is coming today from KL and I'm supposed to assist him during installation and learn as much as I can. Welcome to another week.. ^_^

No comments: