Saturday, April 15, 2006

Documentation and getting ill

After the training, I'm supposed to do a documentation of what we have learned there. This is for knowledge transportability to new people (we're recruiting more IT people for the company). So here I am.. doing a documentation. I think it's good for me that I can express (at the same time excercise) of what I have got during the 5-days training. ^_^

But again.. I'm ill. Itchy all over my body.. Perhaps it's something I ate. Went to doctor this noon with half an hour permission from the office.. And I feel terribly weak for the past 2 days. I'd better get some rest. Happy weekend guys.. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vacancy offer still available?

cerebellum said...

i'm not sure of the availability, coz two more had just joined the department. but personally, i still think we're still understaffed.

a little identification would help my friend. ^_^