Saturday, June 11, 2005

Wierd dream with snakes

What a bad beginning of day. Woke up for a few minutes at 7.38 and went back to sleep, but this time with a dream.

I went out with my family and some of my friends for dinner. The location seems like somewhere in Malaysia but feels like home [as in Indonesia].

So after dinner, all of the youngsters [there were 3-4 and Yohannes was one of them] went to the park to chill. So there was a river [and it was very steep and deep]; and we decided to sit there by the tree at the tip of the cliff where we can see the river.

As we were chilling, there was this one yellow snake near Yohannes; small head, but fat in the middle; as if it's pregnant. As I told him that there were snake, he just constantly catch the head of the snake [wow.. just like those in the animal planet] and threw it down to the river.

So not long after that, a cat came to me and bit my hand, and stick on it. And I threw it to the river as well.

So I put my head out to see what happened to the cat I threw, and I saw bats, snakes swimming towards the cat I threw, and many others.

As I was looking down, I slipped and almost fell and hold on to the tree [it's not hanging on the tree; I just slipped and my body was still on the ground] and there was a green snake came from the top of the tree [actually the tree was quite small] and just as I want to get the others to get rid of it [since I was hoding on the tree becoz I slipped and almost fell], it bit my hand. When Yohannes saw I was bitten [and the snake was sticking to my heand] and tried to get the head, another big yellow python snake that made Yohannes thought again.

But somewhere there is another person [which I don't know] appeared suddenly [eh.. this is just a dream, everything can happen. ^_^] and the snake that was sticking on my hand, jumped and bit him to death. So I catch the head and threw it to the river [just like in the animal planet again.. haha.. ^_^] and again, I slipped and hold on to the tree. With struggle I get myself back on the safe ground and thinking that I was gonna die like the other person got bit by the snake. So I started to suck the blook out of the wound and spitted it out.

And then I noticed that those two snakes' tail were tied on the tree and I just released them so that they can get to the river.

And the next thing I remembered is that when I looked back down to the river was lots of snakes with huuuuuugggeee sizes. And that was really scary and I just woke up...

Haha.. I blog this as soon as I woke up, that's why I can remember the details. And I felt really uncomfortable when I woke up..

Right.. the day begins now.. ^_^
Have a nice day.

No comments: