Thursday, June 16, 2005

1 day to independence

In exactly 24 hours of this post, it all gonna be over.. and I can't wait until that moment. [I've had this imagination in my mind of that situation]

And here I am.. still stuck in another day to prepare for exam. [sigh.. -_-]

I just recall that I subitted my game to Siemens JavaMasters competition and eventually I didn't make it. It seems that there has been lot's of much better applications than mine.. Haha.. Well I didn't prepare it enough anyway [the competition started at the beginning of the year and I was told of this five months after it]. Haha..

Here I go again for SIP.. All the best for the entire intake. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wont be long now... I can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel... light towards freedom... The moment we've all been waiting for.

Sunny days, here we come!

said...

Congratulations on your graduation man!!! All the best in all your future challenges that lie ahead.