Saturday, June 11, 2005

Music Baton

Total music size on my computer:
12,364,521,472 bytes [11.51 GB] which may not compare to some of you.. Haha.. ^_^
  • 8,701,095,936 bytes [8.1 GB] for mp3 files
  • 3,663,425,536 bytes [3.41 GB] for music videos.

Music currently playing:
Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day (Acapella)

Last CD I bought:
Joseph S. Djafar - My Worship [Instrumental]

Song that has the most meaning to me:
  • As long as I have music by Don Besig: It keeps me calm all the time despite of problems and keeps the music flowing. [my brother and I put this song into digital midi format and you guys can get it here]

3 comments:

said...

Erm, sorry yah...just tagged you again

Anonymous said...

do you have this song with the format .mp3? T__T i really need it

cerebellum said...

Umm.. sorry.. I've been searching for it myself. Come and get me if u come across the mp3. I'd like to have a copy too. ^_^