Thursday, June 23, 2005

Home sweet home

At last.. my dear home sweet home..
Didn't even have time to blog.. Dial up dude.. -_- [sigh..]

And my Dad just went to Penang with my mom.. will be back on Sunday. I guess we're on our own.. ^_^ but I still have my uncle and my cousins to bug around.. ^_^

And I just realised that my dad didn't pay the phone bill for my mobile.. resulting my number's getting blocked. So I went to the cashless machine in the bank and pay the amount of +- RM12.00 [comverted] and still waiting for the number to get unbarred.

And it's good to be home.. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, home sweet home. You're so happy that you're home that you don't even want to update your blog anymore. LOL.

Oi, update your blog. That's the whole point of blogging, so that you can keep people up to date with your life (especially when your away)... hehehe..