Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Everybody’s Fine

Everybody's Fine I came across the movie: Everybody’s Fine and found familiar names in it (Robert De Niro, Drew Barrymore, Kate Beckinsale, Sam Rockwell)

Left by a loving wife is definitely not easy, and that is what Frank Goode is going through. The movie starts with Frank preparing everything for a family reunion with a classic Catch a Falling Star background music. Having his children cancelling their attendance last minute made him travel across country to visit them; and this is the story of his road trip.

I was wrong thinking that it is a comedy and rather surprised by the pace of the movie. Despite of all ‘drama thingy’, it is not boring at all for me. De Niro really put his best again in this movie, expressing his calmness and yet we can see the depression in him. I can tell that he is perfect for the movie.

Of all the scenes, I love the music and how it fits the scenes in most part of the movies.

 

No comments: