Thursday, March 04, 2010

Finding your way with Google

A friend of mine asked me to pick him up to go home. At the other hand, I had no idea where his exact location were.
Then out of nowhere I decided to use Google Maps to find the way and trying to pinpoint his office. Turned out that it wasn't enough; I didn't know which turn to make (this one or the next U turn). So I thought of Google Wave and the Map gadget.
Invited him and it took 2 minutes for the invitation to get there and he's in the wave. Made a wave and put in the map gadget and... u guys figure it out in this video.

The ride came and I didn't have the time to collaborate on the location, so I was thinking of using Google Latitude to have his location. It all sounded perfectly until my friend's Blackberry couldn't connect to the Internet. -_- FML.

No comments: