Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the Choice

Choosing something might be one of the worst part of my life. Making a choice is definitely not my favorite thing.

My dad asked me if I could join them to Japan this Chinese New Year. It would have been no problem if it had stopped there, but we (cousins) had planned to go for a holiday since months ago. I'm so doubtful that I can get a leave for that (twice in a 2 consecutive months).

At one point, I've dreamed of going out with cousins, especially Hui's going too. But I also don't want to miss my moments with dear family.

I did quit my job just for a trip to Thailand with my family and until now I do not regret it. It was definitely good memories, especially now when I think about it that it was the last time I went out with my uncle. I feel that I have to put more time with my family; that I don't want to loose my precious time.

Have been thinking of this matter for the past 2 weeks -_-.

No comments: