Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TV Movie: Sebuah Penantian

I received a message through YM saying that on 15th December 2007 16:30-17:30 GMT +7, RCTI will be showing a Christian movie entitled "Sebuah Penantian". I have no idea what will it be, but I'm very much interested in watching it. I've also checked the schedule and it seems legit.

I also came across some sites that promote the show; this is one of them.

However, there seems to be many extreme (is it?) Muslims that sees this as a great threat and propagates that Muslims should not see this movie at all. The more they say it out, the more curious people get. Haha..

Hope that I can get back in time to watch.

Good day.. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

film ini memberkati bgt buat banyak orang so...salut dch buat semua yg membuat film sebuah penantian