Friday, December 07, 2007

The Indon haters

I came across this site that expresses deep hatred towards Indonesia(ns). But it seems that it's rather too far to say it that way.

This guy is insulting a country's attribute; the symbol of a country, which everyone should always respect. Even a sovereign country do not insult the symbol of rebel forces in it's country.

But still, I'm not surprised on how the world thinks. Why can't people just accept their differences?
Hope this tense does not continue for long though.

I've lived in Malaysia and it has been a wonderful time. I urge the Indonesians to not provoke themselves or others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[... membuat tulisan Should I Hate You Malaysia?, sekarang malah booming tulisan-tulisan yang di muat di http://ihateindon.blogspot.com/...]