Thursday, December 22, 2005

Resigned!

It's not the happiest moment of my life of course.. that I have just resigned my position as a programmer in Sigma. Well it all started when my dad called for a family trip that I have been dreaming of for years. More than that, four complete families are going to join us. This is something I would not lose; moreover, I'm afraid this will not happen again and I doubt of any other trip next tim, ever...

I've been enjoying my times working here; nice environment (except for the smoking-enabled mode), friends, seniors that have been such good co-workers and companions in Sigma. I'm so grateful for the opportunity of having worked here.

At the other hand.. this might be the solution to the problem itself; being so far from all that I hold dear. ^_^ I'll try to get a nearby-job after the family trip.

Wish me luck.. ^_^

4 comments:

Wimal said...

Fren...resigned already ah...hmmm...i guess it's a good opportunity to get other jobs that are more convenient. :) good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

cerebellum said...

yeah.. just hope things would be better.. ^_^

Merry Christmas too.. ^_^

Melisa said...

So u back dy chung? i was going to ask u if u would be going back for christmas....:)Good luck and merry christmas...i was wondering could i make the same decision oso...

Anonymous said...

Good luck ya wilson!~