Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the sound of Christmas

Christmas is coming soon.. and I'm still stucked here in the working world. So hopeless and missing all home, friends, families, and church activities especially Christmas prep.

I'm recalling the Christmas years that I have passed before with the ones I love, families, and friends; sharing Christmas... -_-
I miss decorating the chapel, choir exercises, arranging Christmas party and service.. chilling with friends.. holding candles with friends and families while singing Silent Night.

Now that I'm lonely.. Have I been making wrong decision of coming all the way to Jakarta and work? Abandoning everything I hold dear... To think about it, this is the first Christmas for the past decade that I am not at hometown.

May God fill this lonely heart with joy...
Cheer up.. Christmas is coming.. ^_^

No comments: