Saturday, April 24, 2010

Indian workers in Batam

I suppose most of Indonesian knows what happened in Batam. For those who got left out, here’s an English article.

A thread in Detik Forum got my attention that there are lots of comments agreeing that the Indians deserve those attacks and injuring four of them.

I can’t see through what they were thinking.. and on top of that, many (educated and Internet literate) people seems to be supporting the riot. In every conflict, it is rare that only one side makes mistake. Most of them are basically accumulation of mistakes from both sides, discarding who started in the first place.

One thing I just knew that there are such thing as War Risk Zone and several places in Indonesia are included in it. This attitude will surely bring no good to the public. This article is outdated, but it seems that the call was not granted.

I have been insulted no less than people around, and I haven’t got the grudge that I’ve been insulted and never got the intention of bringing harm to those insulted me.

[well to be frank I’ve got this wild imagination that I’d scare the guy off me with some cool moves or words, but that was simply to relief my mind]

Violence does not bring more good than harm, especially in larger scope like what had been going on in Batam. I do hope and pray that people would realize, aware of their surroundings; or at least think out of the box that every action bears consequences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many Intranets solutions on the market, however if you are looking for a solid SharePoint based Intranet solution, check out SharePoint Implementeds’ product. I think it’s the best solution out for the price. They seem to have put a lot of thought into usability and filling in gaps that you would not know exsist in sharepoint until you start your implementation.

They offer a turnkey solution which provides a custom Home Site, Department Sites and Project Sites, installation, configuration and training all under $10,000 with source code.

One thing that I would love to see that they dont have now is a hosted solution

You can get more details at
http://sharepointimplemented.com/AwesomeIntranetGorilla.html#/

Crypto Phone Support said...

Every user needs help from the professionals once in a while due to abrupt errors and snags they face while working on Bithumb. Some errors are can’t be solved by users and required professional assistance. To get the best and finest services to fox the existing errors in Bithumb, you can dial Bithumb Support Number at 1-800-665-6722 and remove all your queries with the help of professionals in microseconds with perfection. Visit website:-http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/bithumb