Monday, October 01, 2007

In Memorial of Daymin Eden (莊達明)

Couldn't sleep yesterday, my mom was ill; and I know it's the burden of loosing the loved one. My dad blacked-out in the hospital. I was so confused when I reached the hospital yesterday morning; shocked by the view of my uncle on the bed, and my dad next to him barely conscious.

Slept late yesterday and woke up early, I decided to browse my photo collection (more than 40 thousand of pictures) and manage to find 43 of my uncle's picture. I just noticed that he's quite low profile that in most family occasion, he stood at the back or at the corner.

Compiled to photos into a short video, and I couldn't watch it myself as it made me cry. Still hope that this is a dream; just that it would be least likely to be a dream. -_-



Higher resolution available here.
I'll see you later, uncle; we'll meet again.

1 comment:

@i said...

my deepest condolences to you and your family bro... even though i didn't know your uncle, i was deeply touched by the video...