Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Working days [again -_-]

Holiday has once again gone.. and I'm here back to office. The same feeling of leaving home and dearest friends and families were coming around messing with my mind causing such bad mood for the day; especially when I took off the plane. I've got this crazy mind of mine shouting and demanding that I quit my job and go back to where I feel I belong..

Saying about the job, I still have my time here until 16th December to make up my mind if I still want to work here or not. Coz this probation period is soon to be over and if I sign another contract, I could be stuck here for another 9 months until 19th September 2006; and that's long way to go..

In contradictions... I've got too many parameters to argue about. The job here, the learning I want to do, the friends I've just got (the new guys from the training came today and we went for lunch ^_^) after almost 2 months almost alone.

Well.. it seems that I'll get stuck here if I don't get another job.. I'm dying for a higher salary here.. ;-p

Welcome back to work for everyone.. and enjoy your days. ^_^

2 comments:

Wimal said...

Oitz....sigh...we chatted on MSN so u know my suggestions. I know n understnd ur dilemma...coz same boat currently.

Wimal said...

You logged off MSN while i was typing an answer for u so pass the answer to ur question here.

there was a lesson on that(question)...it's the profiles. you'll need a server OS to do that if not mistaken. first set the kind of look u want for the profile. set that look as default. then in active directory, set the group to use that profile as default.

to set it as the same once u log off and login,if not mistaken, it is set in group policy.