Wednesday, November 23, 2005

instant blackout

and this is one heck of experience having a blackouts in office building (considering it is a huge building.. rented for not-just-companies, but big companies). And incidents that I haven't experienced for a long time had just happened again; I didn't save my work. Arrgghh.. @_@
My will to work just simply degraded to the minimum value.. It was a spreadsheet documents that I'm working to compare the files in one library to another (with my so called "program sama tak sama" to compare it)

Well it didn't just happen once, but guess what.. twice.. Fortunately I've finished my work before the second power-cut and saved it already..

What a day...

2 comments:

Wimal said...

So u telling me that the BIG company doesn't even have a UPS system for their place?

cerebellum said...

well they do.. but just for the AS/400 machines I think..

they have more critical machines to protect.. coz the backup are here..

the backup site on the 3rd floor is entirely secure.. but not on the network I'm working in.. ;-p