Friday, October 21, 2005

Night shift.. -_-

Well.. I haven't blogged quite lately, have I?
I guess lot's of u have visited the site and grumbling "what the hell has this person been doin that he hasn't updated his blog. It's simply that I feel too lazy to blog lately in addition I've got nothing much to say. ;-p

Anyway.. today is the first night shift here and I've been in the office for 22 hours straight. Well I kindda liked it.. except that it was hell boring. I didn't even know if I should expect a catastrophe from the client so that we can get to work, or just sit here and surf the net and sleep (that's what I did.. haha.. ^_^)

I'm goin back hometown for a week tomorrow.. ^_^ and have been looking forward to that.
And have a nice days for all of u, especially those who celebrate Ramadan. ^_^

No comments: