Thursday, October 06, 2005

FF7: Advent Children

Now this is surely a great animation after FF: The Spirit Within; and I can tell it's much better. Too bad I've not been playing the game.. so I had no idea what the hell was going on in the movie. However, great animation effects though.. ^_^

I got the movie file from a friend in office who happened to have it. So since I've watched the trailer (which is quite tempting) ^_^, I thought it would be nice to see it.



So at least I've got some entertainment.. ^_^
Torrent link here.

5 comments:

Wimal said...

...wah liao..u watched it even way before me. hahaa.

cerebellum said...

haha.. yeah.. just a coincidence that a friend of mine has the movie file.

Anonymous said...

just finished watching it :)

cerebellum said...

so how do u find it mukmin?

Anonymous said...

It's good.. although, I could've understood it better if I had played the game before... plus the dude who wrote the subtitles wasn't making any sense at times.. hehe