Saturday, June 07, 2008

The next generation

Today is the inauguration of the new committee of the youth fellowship in local branch. I've decided not to join the new team. I've also decided to take less part in some of the operational services in church. Don't get me wrong.. I've got other things to do.

Firstly.. I have great plans in re-organizing the computers in church, cause everyone can tell that they're so messed up. Virus and Trojans are in almost every computer, no networking, and the worst of all, they're all using pirated software (I'm so not proud of it!!).

I'm still new in Linux but it seems to be one of the best options I've had in mind. Consulted with some people in the domain for the possibilities and thinking of proposing it to the church council after the election.

I'm determined to fix this infrastructure! Do hope and pray for it can bring glory to God.

No comments: