Friday, November 10, 2006

The upset stomach

I could hardly sleep well last night, or this morning for that matter. I had this strange dream of the SAP system; that I was trying to do a goods issue process order, but the system kept showing errors that I didn't even remember. Consulted with the MM guy and we ended up trying and trying. So there went my good night sleep; such a discomfort of sleep last night.

However, the dream was not the point. I have learned that it happens often when I'm at my limit, that I'm going sick or physically/mentally unhealthy soon enough. But life went on and I had my shower.. getting prepared for another day of work.

When I got into the bus, suddenly this weird pain started stabbing my stomach and getting worse in minutes. For almost an hour in the bus I was fighting the pain and ended up loosing my energy that I could hardly walk straight.

At the office I had arrived at 07:50 and it went much better; but in 10 minutes it went wild again and I couldn't work this way. I asked for permission to see doctor at 10. He said it was something I ate wrong.

So here I am.. back in the office where everyone in the department thought I was not coming back. ^_^

Feeling better now.

No comments: