Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Leave not granted :-(

I submitted my leave application form for Youth Camp yesterday I got the reply today. It was a negative. The sky seems like falling down all over me.

Ouch.. the activity that we have been planning for the past half year.. and I won't be there to see it. I'm so dissapointed.. Though my IT manager approved the form, but the form has to be signed by one of the directors.

This is what I don't understand. For such (relatively) big company, such simple things (and many more silly simple things) are being handled directly under the directors. Since the managers have approved it, doesn't it mean that the managers have the responsibility?

Well.. Don't wanna say much of it.. I lost the mood for a few moments there. But I still think that perhaps it's God's way for the best. ^_^ U'll never know..

No comments: