Thursday, August 03, 2006

Linux and learning

Had a chat with Alex today which reminded me of my desire of learning Linux years ago. First met him in a forum which eventually got us friends.

A great youth with sharing personality he is, that he shares his knowledge in one of the best online learning site in Indonesia, IlmuKomputer.com.

Read some of his article; brief, easily understandable, and of course making me more of wanting to learn more. To think about it, I've not been learning new technical things lately. I've been confronted with lots of SAP stuffs and more of managerial analysis (that's because I've been listening to my IT Manager quite ofter in his discussion with others and even often, both of us).

Don't know when can I actually catch a class in MCSE or CCNA since the SAP Project in my company is going live. Eh.. btw, we're not going live yet since lots of data has not been transported to the new system. My module is ready, just waiting for the others. We're going to remote site (again) next week, which they scheduled on Sunday.

Man.. I don't like the way they plan it; they're stealing my weekend so that we can start working on Monday morning in the remote site (it's 8 hours trip); and the worst is that they OT is not worth the money. :-|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you [again] my Friend.