Saturday, May 13, 2006

Weekend...

Weekend is here.. but what makes it special is that this Saturday is a Vesak day, which means holiday (I work half day on Saturdays).. ^_^

The kids of Sunday School were having an event today: Family's Day. I suppose it's becoz of mother's day tomorrow; so Hui was busy for the day and I'm left alone.. However, I've got my dad's computer to fix. He simply wanted to run his Chinese program so I had to get it work.

Tomorrow's mother's day and the youth fellowship is presenting a song "Bunda" where I'm playing before the piano.. Geezz.. I've never been good in front of the congregation in music. I've been embarrassed in front of everyone whenever I play (that was several years back though) and hopefully it won't happen tomorrow. I think I can use another session of practice. ^_^

The youth fellowship was voting for the new member of the youth council; in which the president (it does sound so cool eh? coz it doesn't sound that in Bahasa Indonesia. I just can't find the right word for it. Do suggest me ^_^) of the youth council automatically becomes the member of the church council (cool eh? ^_^). I've got the top score of all.. :-p in which from the past experience that I know, the top score is the best candidate for the head of the youth council. But I know that I can't handle the job with my current work (u know.. SAP project, staying up late, and uncertainty of my schedule) to cope with the church service. So I decided to take the secretary (where they also made me the vice president [another cool terms in which I'm not sure I'm putting it right or not] of the youth council).

No comments: