Wednesday, March 15, 2006

not JobLESS

And finally I've got myself a job right not too far from home.. A real office job with IT scope and a PC with LCD screen in front of me.. (today is my second day working here)

Where? Permata Hijau Sawit Group (or often Permata Hijau Group) and I'm based in the head office here in Medan. ^_^

What do I exactly do here?
I was hired for ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) if u have heard of SAP, but I also do the dirty works of IT (it's the situation where someone call the IT Dept and ask for someone to solve computer problem)

by the way.. the entire EDP consists of only 4 people including me.. -_^

Eventually I end up staying in office until 7-8 pm for ABAP lessons by an instructor who works for ISS Consulting Indonesia; and this will last for 3 weeks.. -_-

Anyway.. I'm still glad that I still have the chance to learn more new things.. ^_^

No comments: