Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PDA Reset

Bad day as I arrive in Rantau Prapat.. I dropped my PDA Phone and accidentally initiate phone reset. All of my data including important contacts, appointments, notes, and messages are gone.. forever..

I have not been synchronizing my phone with my laptop for months since I recently formatted my laptop and decided not to install pirated software. I'm now using my original Windows XP Home Edition, OpenOffice.org, Paint.NET, and lots of other free stuffs.

Anyway.. back to the phone, I'm so stressed out and suddenly so not in the mood to do anything. I plan to get another phone as I return from this trip.

1 comment:

Mindvalley said...

This blog is pretty good to learn new information, you are doing well. Keep it up!
https://blog.mindvalley.com/cerebellum-definition/