Wednesday, September 19, 2007

AutoPatcher vs Microsoft

I just went to AutoPatcher after a month to get my monthly patches and guess what, they said that Microsoft is trying to stop them.

I have not been so DISAPPOINTED in Microsoft in my whole life. I was so sure to leave Microsoft's Vista for it's bug and now I'm even more committed.

I've used AutoPatcher before and I can't think of any bad out of it; saves my time and bandwidth. Imagine an administrator has to install the patches (hundreds of them) manually won't do any other administration work.

In fact, AutoPatcher has given me the hope to use Windows in a more secure and patched way. Now that the hope is gone, my desire of Microsoft's product is at the lowest level.

I'm now committed to promote Linux more than Windows.

It has been an excellent tools you have been and I thank the developers for helping countless people with your useful patching tool.

In case you wonder what Microsoft wrote, get it here.
More comments from AutoPatcher users.

No comments: