Monday, December 11, 2006

As long as I have music

I was surprised when some of the old choir friends asked for a gathering, and ended up deciding we're going to sing the favorite song during the choir: As long as I have music

So we had 3 sessions of practice and we're up to the show on the 10th Dec for one of the Christmas service.

When the world seems far beyond me
And I have no place to go
When my life seems cold and empty
And I feel I'm all alone

Then a song that I remember
Helps to ease my troubled mind
And I find the strength within me
To reach out just one more time

For as long as I have music
As long as there's a song for me to sing
I can find my way, I can see a brighter day
The music in my life will set my spirit free

When the road is dark and lonely
And I feel I want to cry
When the dreams I keep inside me
Seem to fade and almost die

Then I call upon my music
And it helps to dry my tears
And I know that I can make it
I'll go on despite my fears

This song does calm my heart when shit happens. ^_^
Plus, it has a good old memories in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow man you need all the lyrics and the song im doing this in chorus and trust this is not how it goes booboo.