Thursday, July 13, 2006

Revival

Okay.. it has been quite some time since I've blogged.. Been busy with work, church, etc..
The SAP project is behind schedule in overall, but from my own module, it's going pretty much well. The only drawback is that my PP module is too much dependent on the MM module, which is a bit messy, where the settings of the material master data are not well yet.

So.. I've been doing user manuals, a bit of ABAP programs here and there (and a bit of copy-pasting too.. ^_^).

The youth revival programme's driving me busy.. The music team doesn't really get along too well, brochures and printings are all messed up, and we've got roughly 5 weeks until "the" day.

Had a chat with the king 2 days ago and that gave me a much better feeling after a few months of his absence in the cyber world. I've been really missing the times of the brotherlins in KL.. Hoping that days like that would happen again some time.. some where ^_^

No comments: