Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Working life

Well.. I'm finally in the mood to work [and this is a volunteer work] to set up the infrastructure of the information system for school. I just want to help and at the same time, do something that is worth doing. And I just started to enjoy it.

So.. my life for the past 1 week:
  • Woke up 7.15 after my dad have his shower, got ready and went out with my dad with his bike (he's goin for coffee every morning.. ^_^)
  • Started working on the database connectivity.. (they're using MS SQL Server) and it just got more interesting since the conn worked and the success of the data retrieval were actually working
  • Breakfast at 9-10 am, started working again.. lunch at 1-2.. and if I'm in the mood, get to work again.. ^_^

4 comments:

said...

wow volunteer work....good one on ya mate. I don't think i can actually do volunteer work, well maybe one day must try.

cerebellum said...

well.. it's not exactly a volunteer..

it's just that i work without getting paid and just helping them [i think i still own the program i am writing eh?] ^_^

Anonymous said...

is this for the same school you helped out with last time?

cerebellum said...

yeah.. it is 'the' school. ^_^