Monday, July 25, 2005

Complexities of life

Sigh... What a day… Sometimes I wonder whether my presence at home triggers problems around me. I can’t really say much of these personal issues, but I do feel that way very much. When things are just going well, some other things ruin the good feeling.

The jobless state I am, the families, my love issues, and again related to families; such complexity of life suddenly appears before me. For months when I am not here studying in KL, these problems didn’t appear. As if I am a problem magnet or something. :-(

May God forgive me for everything that I have done wrong, and to everyone… [I just feel like saying that right now]

I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly from now; I’ll be more careful in my action and words for I don’t want to hurt others’ feeling. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

take thing easy and one at a time! Good luck in everything u do!

Anonymous said...

dont worry bro... in the words of ahmed, "shit happens"..hehe.. But no matter what, I always got your back man.. if u ever need to talk things out, never hesitate to contact me (be it online, via phone, email, telepathy or any other possible way of communicating)..

hang in there buddy.. these things will come and go... i too face them once in a while.. so i know how u feel.. take care bro..

said...

hey man, don't worry too much about it ler...remember its because of things like this that makes us who we are, after resolving each and every issue that reality tends to throw at us at any given time we come out of it in the end stronger then before.

Keep your head up, for every dark day theres a bright day after that.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'd have to agree with you there Eugene.. Everything happens for a reason in life. Like I've said before "Life is a never ending lesson, that requires a lifetime to learn" :)

Don't despair..Happiness will prevail once again, and at the end of the day you'll find yourself to be a much stronger and wiser person through the ups and downs you've endured.

cerebellum said...

thanks guys..
u all hav been such a great support..

i really appreciate that. ^_^