Thursday, June 16, 2005

1 day to independence

In exactly 24 hours of this post, it all gonna be over.. and I can't wait until that moment. [I've had this imagination in my mind of that situation]

And here I am.. still stuck in another day to prepare for exam. [sigh.. -_-]

I just recall that I subitted my game to Siemens JavaMasters competition and eventually I didn't make it. It seems that there has been lot's of much better applications than mine.. Haha.. Well I didn't prepare it enough anyway [the competition started at the beginning of the year and I was told of this five months after it]. Haha..

Here I go again for SIP.. All the best for the entire intake. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wont be long now... I can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel... light towards freedom... The moment we've all been waiting for.

Sunny days, here we come!

E² said...

Congratulations on your graduation man!!! All the best in all your future challenges that lie ahead.